Libby guides emerging and established leaders at Fortune 500 companies to reframe - no matter how fear-provoking - as an opportunity for massive growth. With keynotes, coaching, and consulting, Libby helps you:
• Blast through fear and resistance to find your competitive edge
• Focus on mission-critical objectives and leave the rest behind
• Align and inspire your team around your unique future-focused vision
FREE GIFT TO YOU!
"Far from being an abstract concept, Libby lays out a strategic path for developing a hopeful and hardworking culture where employees are inspired to overcome challenges, seize opportunities, and own their own future.”
– Stephen M. R. Covey, The New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal bestselling author of The Speed of Trust and co-author of Smart Trust
Join our “hopeful” community and get a FREE chapter of Libby’s new book!
In a world where professionals face the escalating demands of technological and regulatory changes, global competition, and unengaged workers, Libby has created a powerful new approach to leadership based on the science of hope theory. In her new book, The Hope-Driven Leader, she shows emerging and established leaders how to create a future-focused workplace by linking internal beliefs to external behaviors.
Through keynotes, coaching, and consulting, Libby shares evidence-based strategies to help you:
- Strengthen leadership skills to get your team unstuck and on track
- Ignite purpose and drive performance for organizational success
- Navigate high-impact conversations to increase trust and collaboration
- Learn the language of leadership by discovering the truth about followership
- Influence co-workers even where you have no direct authority
- Accelerate your professional path - no one's going to do it for you
Libby customizes high-energy, interactive presentations for companies that want to give and get the best from their workforce.
With more than 30 years of experience as an executive and entrepreneur, Libby helps professionals overcome challenges and exceed expectations.
Libby links beliefs and behaviors to help organizations change culture, drive performance, and align individual responsibility with organization success.