Libby's Most Requested Programs:
LEADING THROUGH CHANGE, CHALLENGE & CHAOS:
Turning Fear into Fuel
Embrace it or ignore it, but the evidence of change is all around us. Even the nature of change itself has changed. It’s constant, complex, and continually accelerating. Your employees often feel that as soon as they’ve adapted to one change, another one hits them. And they're right.
So how do you keep your workforce engaged and excited during times of transformation?
Resistance to change is rampant in the workplace. Our biological hardwiring prompts us to fight, flee, or freeze when we sense danger – or even perceived danger – causing us to back down from risks, even those that we know intellectually will benefit us. Participants in Libby’s interactive presentations will:
· Reframe change – no matter how anxiety-provoking – as an opportunity for growth
· Blast through fear and resistance to regain your competitive edge
· Experience a rousing call-to-action that will get participants taking risks right in the room that very same day
IGNITING BOLD LEADERSHIP:
Inspiring Purpose and Driving Performance
Most experts focus only on what companies want from their leaders, but Libby shares the data on what followers want – and deserve – from their leadership. Research shows us that the best leaders provide not only guidance and direction, but also the personal connections that help people succeed.
As the former head of corporate communications and media relations for Sony, Universal, and Turner Broadcasting, Libby was instrumental in creating and communicating culture change. Thriving in a challenging industry where competition and chaos were the norm, Libby shares provocative leadership strategies and powerful personal stories to help your group understand why not taking risks is the biggest business risk of all. In her high-energy interactive presentation, Libby shares timely concepts and relevant takeaways to help your group:
- Discover the 4 traits that help followers flourish
- Master Libby's proven CSE Process to "Clarify the vision, Simplify the path, and Execute the plan” with bold risk-taking and flawless follow-through.
- Learn the Language of Leadership - regardless of professional level - to influence and inspire others even in times of chaos.
Mastering the New Rules of Risk-taking in Work and Life
Sooner or later, every individual and organization gets stuck. It’s just part of the human condition. But you don’t have to make stuck your normal state!
With an emphasis on linking beliefs to behaviors, Libby connects the dots between personal accountability and organizational success. She helps you understand why you might be getting in the way of your own success and what you can do to change that pattern forever. Your group will receive timely takeaways to:
- Set the tone for learning before the event by having participants take the YourCareerQuiz.com assessment to see what's working and what's not in their careers.
- Discover 5 reasons” everybody hates change” and how to overcome them.
- Identify and overturn your personal and organizational excuse-making behavior - the Immediate Negative Response - and replace it with bold action.
LIFT AS YOU CLIMB:
The Latest on Women’s Leadership
Libby guides emerging and established women leaders through workplace challenges including career advancement, gender bias, visibility and exposure, leveraging connections, and work/life balance. With intelligence and humor, she shares an inspirational blend of leadership strategies and hard-won secrets to success.
Having addressed women’s forums including EY, Intel, Honda, and many more, Libby provides specific and applicable ideas to help women “lift as they climb,” supporting other women as they climb the corporate or entrepreneurial ladder. Participants will discover how to:
- Craft a Credibility Booster that establishes immediate rapport and connection.
- Tap into uniquely female strengths by identifying your Leadership Superpower.
- Create a Powerful Executive Presence and stop unconscious bias right in its tracks.