Libby's Most Requested Programs:
THE HOPE-DRIVEN LEADER:
Leading Through Chaos, Challenge & Change
How do you keep your emerging and established leaders energized and enthusiastic as they tackle massive change? How do your leaders help their team members cope with overwhelm and ambiguity?
Give them the greatest gift of all: hope.
In her dynamic keynote, Libby shares the scientific data on Hope Theory as well as her own research and insights on the impact of hope on the workplace. She demonstrates why hope is one of the most important elements of successful leadership and culture - as well as one of its most overlooked. She provides relevant company-specific customization and a dynamic interactive approach that gets audiences thinking, talking, and - most important - taking action on new ideas the very same day.
Her interactive presentation will:
- Infuse your team with vision and vitality by learning the science-based benefits of Hope Theory.
- Discover why high-hope people set more goals, identify goals which are harder to attain, and are more successful at reaching their goals than low-hope people.
- Experience a rousing call-to-action that will leave participants equipped - and responsible - for their own success.
IGNITING BOLD LEADERSHIP:
Inspiring Purpose and Driving Performance
Most experts focus only on what companies want from their leaders, but Libby shares the data on what followers want – and deserve – from their leadership. Research shows us that the best leaders provide not only guidance and direction, but also the personal connections that help people succeed.
As the former head of corporate communications and media relations for Sony, Universal, and Turner Broadcasting, Libby was instrumental in creating and communicating culture change. Thriving in a challenging industry where competition and chaos were the norm, Libby shares provocative leadership strategies and powerful personal stories to help your group understand why not taking risks is the biggest business risk of all. In her high-energy interactive presentation, Libby shares timely concepts and relevant takeaways to help your group:
- Discover the 4 traits that help followers flourish.
- Master Libby's proven CSE Process to "Clarify the vision, Simplify the path, and Execute the plan” with bold risk-taking and flawless follow-through.
- Learn the Language of Leadership - regardless of professional level - to influence and inspire others even in times of chaos.
Mastering the New Rules of Risk-taking in Work and Life
Sooner or later, every individual and organization gets stuck. It’s just part of the human condition. But you don’t have to make stuck your normal state!
With an emphasis on linking beliefs to behaviors, Libby connects the dots between personal accountability and organizational success. She helps you understand why you might be getting in the way of your own success and what you can do to change that pattern forever. Your group will receive timely takeaways to:
- Set the tone for learning before the event by having participants take the YourCareerQuiz.com assessment to see what's working and what's not in their careers.
- Discover 5 reasons” everybody hates change” and how to overcome them.
- Identify and overturn your personal and organizational excuse-making behavior - the Immediate Negative Response - and replace it with bold action.
LIFT AS YOU CLIMB:
The Latest on Women’s Leadership
Libby guides emerging and established women leaders through workplace challenges including career advancement, gender bias, visibility and exposure, leveraging connections, and work/life balance. With intelligence and humor, she shares an inspirational blend of leadership strategies and hard-won secrets to success.
Having addressed women’s forums including EY, Intel, Honda, and many more, Libby provides specific and applicable ideas to help women “lift as they climb,” supporting other women as they climb the corporate or entrepreneurial ladder. Participants will discover how to:
- Craft a Credibility Booster that establishes immediate rapport and connection.
- Master 5 Strategies to Stop Being Humble to a Fault so you can boost confidence and step into your power.
- Learn the 3 P's of Executive Presence: visual cues, vocal energy, and "veritas."