"Are you feeding hope or starving it? That’s the wonderful question Libby Gill asks and answers in The Hope-Driven Leader.”
– Stephen M. R. Covey, The New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal bestselling author of The Speed of Trust and co-author of Smart Trust
Join our “hopeful” community and get a FREE chapter of Libby’s new book!
In a world where professionals face the escalating demands of change, challenge, and chaos, Libby has created a totally fresh approach to leadership, based on the science of hope theory. In her new book, The Hope-Driven Leader, she shows emerging and established leaders how to create a more purposeful and productive workplace by linking beliefs to behaviors.
Through keynotes, coaching, and consulting, Libby shares evidence-based strategies to help you:
· Enhance leadership skills
· Create a more purposeful culture
· Navigate high-impact conversations
· Manage global teams
· Accelerate your career path
Libby guides emerging and established leaders at Fortune 500 companies through change, challenge, and chaos. With keynotes, coaching, and consulting, Libby helps you:
• Reframe change as opportunity for growth
• Re-energize your team to create massive success
• Re-invigorate your company culture to increase collaboration
If you think hope is not a strategy, try giving strategies to a workforce that is feeling hopeless. Instead, discover why Hope IS a strategy if you have the right mindset, methodology and expertise. Let Libby show you how the science-based concepts of hope theory can give you the structured business discipline and competitive advantage you need in today’s swiftly changing world.
Libby customizes high-energy, interactive presentations for companies that want to give and get the best from their workforce.
With more than 30 years of experience as an executive and entrepreneur, Libby helps professionals overcome challenges and exceed expectations.
Libby links beliefs and behaviors to help organizations change culture, drive performance, and align individual responsibility with organization success.